Partner del consorzio
The I-NEST consortium is made up of eight partners with complementary expertise and capabilities, which include:
- Two research institutes (CNIT, ENEA) which play the role of centers of techical competence for the hub;
- A public body (Unioncamere), which represents the Italian system of Chambers of Commerce and plays the role of interface with SMEs and other PAs;
- Two in-house companies of the chamber system specialized in innovation technology and digital innovation (DINTEC) and on the creation of digital services for Italians Chambers of Commerce (InfoCamere);
- A global provider of telecommunication (TIM);
- Two consultancy firms from Tinexta group, Warrant Hub e Co.Mark, specializing in finance for innovation, digital transformation and IT sustainable business development.
The I-NEST Consortium just listed makes available to businesses and the Public Administration - through its partners - a qualified team of experts and professionals. The following are immediately involved in the network:
- over 200 experts of digitalization that operate throughout the national territory making use of the network of Digital Enterprise Points of the Chambers of Commerce of Italy;
- over 1300 researchers which operate in the 41 Italian universities associated with the CNIT;
- over 1400 researchers of ENEA, the Italian Agency for new technologies, energy and sustainable economic development;
- around 200 researchers of the Technological Laboratories and the Innovation Directorate of TIM;
- corporate finance experts from Warrant Hub (WH) and Co.Mark
Co.Mark SpACo.Mark brings to the I-NEST Consortium its multi-sector and multi-channel approach in commerce and in a growth enabler perspective, together with a network of over 100 managers specialized in intern...
ENEAENEA is the National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development, a public research institution specializing in innovation and the transfer of technologies and advanced s...
InfoCamere S.C.p.A.INFOCAMERE is the digital innovation company for the Italian Chambers of Commerce, for which it manages the IT assets, with an Operational Data Center located in Padua and a Disaster Recovery Center ...
TIMTIM is the leader in the ICT sector in Italy and in Brazil, at the forefront of digital technologies. It develops fixed fiber network infrastructures for the national and international market, offeri...
Unione italiana delle Camere di commercioUNIONCAMERE (Italian Union of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture) represents the general interests of the Chamber system, including the associations and companies of the Chambers;...
Warrant Hub S.p.A.WARRANT HUB, of the Tinexta Group, favors and supports the processes of digitalisation, innovation and development of companies in every sector, identifying finance opportunities, particularly facili...
CNIT consorzio interuniversitario per le TelecomunicazioniIl CNIT (Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni, www.cnit.it) è un ente non-profit fondato nel 1995 che svolge attività di ricerca, innovazione e formazione avanzata nell’amp...
Dintec scrl – Consorzio per l’Innovazione TecnologicaDINTEC - Consorzio per l'innovazione tecnologica è una agenzia in house di Unioncamere, delle Camere di commercio e dell’ENEA. Nata nel 1994 con iniziative e progetti dedicati alla diffusione della n...